We started our CSR partnership with Concentrix in January 23rd 2020for our PraDAAN® program, this program involves “Pediatric echocardiography screening of children from underprivileged families in the (age group of 0 to 18 years) for congenital heart diseases and treatment for the diagnosed diseases.”
Child Heart Foundation and Concentrix share the vision of improving and working towards the wellbeing of the underprivileged section of the society.
Under this project, CHF is offering
1. Offered echocardiography screening to 528 children for any suspected Congenital Heart Defect.
2. Created awareness about the diseases in the community.
3. Facilitated treatment of 10 children for the diagnosed disease.
4. Medical counselling to the parents by a Pediatric cardiologist after the diagnosis
The beneficiaries belong to underprivileged families and the patients were referred from referral partner Govt hospitalsin Delhi NCR. Prominent hospitals include Safdarjung, AIIMS, Dada Dev Hospital, Bhagwan Mahavir hospital hospital, Kasturba hospital, CNBC, Babu Jagjiwan Memorial hospital, ESI, Sanjay Gandhi hospital, Jagpravesh Chandra hospital, GTB hospital,and many more, which lack echocardiography diagnosis facilities and are over loaded with patients which many times delays the diagnosis and further treatment.
1. Early confirmed diagnosis of Congenital Heart Defect by screening children through Echocardiography.
2. Counselling and way forward related to treatment to the family of child diagnosed with any type of CHD.
3. Create awareness regarding congenital heart diseases and preventive check-ups in OPDs of select Government hospitals
Impact & Outcomes of the project through Awareness
1. Through this project, 229 helped till Nov’2021.
2. Around 30 awareness programs held at Delhi with the frontline health workers.
3. Number of community members reached till Nov’2021 are around 741.
4. Number of beneficiaries benefitted till Nov’2021 are around 285.
5. 10 patients treatment done who were diagnosed CHD till Nov’2021.
6. Patients benefitted due to proper medication and treatment.
7. The immediate impact of our awareness is seen by getting identified few patients by the health care workers who had attended our awareness session
8. The families ensure to refer others, family members, their love ones, about our organization and the noble cause we do for the beneficiaries.
9. Working with Delhi Govt, Delhi Commission for Protection of Child rights for approaching the health workers so that the health workers can aware the community people about CHF's work and can help underprivileged people as much as possible.
This project not only came as a boon to the underprivileged children but also accelerated the mindset of the society towards this noble cause. This noble initiative of CHF has helped to see a decrease in the number of CHD patients. CHF’s continuous support and their genuine determination make many Children get the opportunity to set an example for the rest of the people
Received positive responses from the beneficiaries during awareness. It brings people together and creates a healthy communication flow. After the awareness session they are highly motivated.
It continues to work towards the betterment and upliftment of the needy.